Do you want a sales job that is fun, delicious, and always interesting? Do you want to explore the world through wine? We are a new and rapidly growing national importer and distributor of wines and spirits located in Maryland. We currently represent a portfolio with a focus on highly rated wines from various regions. We are seeking motivated, experienced sales representatives to represent our products throughout Maryland, DC, and Delaware. You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Compensation includes some of the highest commissions in the industry plus bonuses, which could include international travel.
If you are experienced, highly energetic, and eager to grow and earn six figures, then we are the company for you.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential accounts (on-and off-premise)
- Managing existing accounts
- Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to develop relationships, build sales and provide excellence in service
- Conduct wine tastings and promo events
- Execute and maintain merchandising standards that provides maximum exposure to our brands
- Managing your time and tasks without close supervision (self-starter)
- Complete administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (case of wine or spirits)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Car in operable order
- Valid drivers license
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to work toward team goals
- A desire to learn more about wine and spirits
All of the above, plus….
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Minimum product knowledge with a willingness to learn more.
- Experienced in the alcohol-beverages and/or restaurant industry. (i.e. sales reps, wine buyers, bartenders, chefs, wait staff)
- Skilled in sales with the ability to adapt to multiple personalities and customer types.
- Independently driven, motivated, results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent organization skills, strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- A passion for wine
- Bachelors degree, veteran, or equivalent experience.
About DMV Distributing LLC:
DMV Distributing is a wholesaler for distilled spirits, malt beverages, and wine in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Delaware region. DMV represents a portfolio of diverse, award-winning wines and spirits at great prices from around the world.